Green Job of the Day is a feature of Green Collar Blog which highlights a job opening pertaining to environmental or social responsibility.
An excerpt of the job announcement follows below. You can review the complete job announcement here.
- Serving as editor for the eBay Green Team (www.ebay.com/greenteam) website and internal sustainability channels, producing editorial content, sourcing relevant assets and driving voice and community interaction.
- Developing and managing an editorial calendar for other relevant channels, including social networks, ebayinc.com, eBay’s The Inside Source and partner media properties.
- Ghostwriting and producing guest editorial for partner media properties.
- Managing the technical evolution of the eBay Green Team site, including the development of community tools and features, while working with external agencies and internal teams.
- Driving a social media strategy, including presence on Facebook and Twitter, to grow the Green Teaminternal and externalwhile exponentially increasing interaction and participation.
- Managing campaigns, including overseeing creative development, technical development (if applicable), internal stakeholder review, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Working closely with counterparts across the business to raise the Green Team’s external profile and integrate into evolving sustainable commerce strategies. Liaising with the eBay seller community to identify green sellers to highlight and engage across various Green Team communication channels.
- Facilitating relationships with third party organizations (especially environmental and media organizations) for content, exposure and events.
- Developing Green Team promotional items and collateral, as required.
- Driving a global perspective, point of view and agenda for Green Teams across eBay Inc.’s businesses.
- Managing regular employee communications efforts related to consumer-facing programs, operational sustainability initiatives, Green Team events and other activities.
- Planning and coordinating local Green Team meetings, events and programs.
- Launching and supporting other local employee Green Teams, including leader recruitment and on-boarding.
- Serving as internal communications liaison, advocating for green integration in ongoing employee initiatives.