DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Biodegradable Plastics: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Biodegradable Plastics estimated at US$9.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$37 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 21.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Starch Blends, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 22.1% CAGR and reach US$11.9 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the PLA segment is readjusted to a revised 23.4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2.8 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 21.3% CAGR
The Biodegradable Plastics market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.8 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$6.5 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 21.3% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 19.6% and 18.5% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 15.2% CAGR.
PBS Segment to Record 20.6% CAGR
In the global PBS segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 20.6% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1.1 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$3.9 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets.
Select Competitors (Total 62 Featured) –
- API S.P.A
- BASF SE
- Biome Bioplastics
- Danimer Scientific
- Fkur Kunststoff GmbH
- Green Dot Bioplastics
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Biodegradable Plastics – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i1q82s
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900