Accepting Applications Now! Priority Deadline is February 15, 2023.
FUSE Corps is a national nonprofit that partners with local governments and communities to more effectively address pressing challenges by placing experienced professionals in local government agencies. FUSE Corps has worked on more than 250 projects in 42 cities and counties across 18 states serving a combined population of 25 million people.
FUSE Executive Fellows are experienced professionals, with most having at least twelve to fifteen years of work experience. Fellows are full-time employees of FUSE Corps and receive an annualized base salary of $80,000 plus benefits. Fellowships begin as one year assignments and may be renewed for a second year.
For additional information about FUSE Corps and FAQs on the Fellowship program click here. You can also learn more about the Fellowship at a free webinar on January 23 and February 6.
Applications are being accepted for many fellowships, including:
- Curbing Commercial Energy Use Through Equitable Legislation Design (New Orleans, LA)
- Advancing Equitable Strategies for Vehicle Electrification (New Orleans, LA)
- Designing a Sustainable Solution to Waste Management (Durham, NC)
- Building Funding Solution Strategies for Climate Resilience (San Jose, CA)
- Water Supply and Management for Climate Resilience (San Jose, CA)
- Affordable and Sustainable Transportation Infrastructure (San Jose, CA)
- Advancing The Regional Green Jobs Agenda (Seattle, WA)
- Advancing Digital Inclusion Across Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Enabling Opportunity Through Language Access (Los Angeles, CA)
- Ensuring Equitable Broadband and Community Connectivity (Los Angeles, CA)
View the complete list of available fellowships here and apply now! Priority application deadline is February 15, 2023.