This is a list of reports and research related to the green jobs sector. To suggest an addition for this page, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2020 National Solar Jobs Census (Solar Foundation, May 2021)
- Jobs for a Green Recovery: Levelling Up Through Nature (Green Alliance UK, May 2021)
- Green Jobs in Los Angeles: Opportunities for Economic Recovery Through Equitable Workforce Training (Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator, 2021)
- Jobs in the Clean Energy Economy 2020 (U.S. Climate Alliance)
- COUNTRY-SPECIFIC REPORTS: Visit this page at the UN’s International Labour Organization
- Clean Jobs America 2020 (E2, 2020)
- Redefining Green Jobs for a Sustainable Economy (The Century Foundation, 2019)
- Fact Sheet – Jobs in Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, and Resilience (Environmental and Energy Study Institute, 2019)
- National Solar Jobs Census (Solar Foundation, 2019)
- IN DEMAND: Clean Energy, Sustainability and the New American Workforce (EDF, 2018)
- Now Hiring: The Growth of America’s Clean Energy & Sustainability Jobs (EDF Climate Corps, 2017)
- Measuring Green Jobs (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2013)
- Green Jobs: A Resource for Individuals with Disabilities (U.S. Department of Labor)
- National Solar Jobs Census 2012 (Solar Foundation, 2012)
- Why Green is Your Color: A Woman’s Guide to a Sustainable Career (US Department of Labor, 2012)
- The West Coast Clean Economy: Opportunities for Investment and Accelerated Job Creation (Commissioned by the Pacific Coast Collaborative, March 2012)
- Many Shades of Green: California’s Shift to a Cleaner, More Productive Economy (Collaborative Economics, 2012)
- Sizing the Clean Economy: A National and Regional Green Jobs Assessment (Brookings Institution, 2011)
- Green Data for a Growing Green Economy (Mid-Atlantic Regional Collaborative Green Consortium, 2011)
- May Shades of Green: Regional Distribution and Trends in California’s Green Economy (Collaborative Economics, 2011)
- Clean Tech Job Trends 2010 (Clean Edge).
- 2008 Green Economy Jobs in Washington State (January 2009). See related blog post.
- Carbon-Free Prosperity 2025 (Clean Edge and Climate Solutions, October 2008). See related blog post.
- The Clean Energy Economy (Pew Charitable Trusts, June 2009). See related press release.
- Current and Potential Green Jobs in the U.S. Economy (prepared by Global Insight for The U.S. Conference of Mayors – Mayors Climate Protection Center, October 2008). See related blog post.
- The Economic Benefits of Investing in Clean Energy: How the Economic Stimulus Program and New Legislation Can Boost U.S. Economic Growth and Employment (Political Economy Research Institute, in partnership with Center for American Progress, June 2009)
- Green Collar Jobs (Raquel Rivera Pinderhughes, 2007)
- Green-Collar Jobs in America’s Cities: Building Pathways out of Poverty and Careers in the Clean Energy Economy (Green For All, in partnership with the Apollo Alliance, Center for American Progress, and the Center on Wisconsin Strategy (March 2008). Related press release.
- Green Collar Jobs in the U.S. and Colorado: Economic Drivers for the 21st Century (prepared by Management Information Services, Inc. for the American Solar Energy Society, January 2009). See related blog post.
- Greener Pathways: Jobs and Workforce Development in the Clean Energy Economy (Authored by Sarah White and Jason Walsh; Produced by the Center on Wisconsin Strategy in partnership with The Workforce Alliance and Apollo Alliance) (March 2008). Related press release and report download section
- Green Prosperity: How Clean-Energy Policies Can Fight Poverty and Raise Living Standards in the United States (Political Economy Research Institute, in partnership with Natural Resources Defense Council and Green For All, June 2009)
- Green Jobs: Toward Sustainable Work in a Low-Carbon World (Michael Renner, Sean Sweeney, and Jill Kubit). Produced by Worldwatch Institute for the United Nations Environment Programme, September 2008. Related press release.
- Jobs in Renewable Energy Expanding (Worldwatch Institute, June 2008). Related press release.
- Job Opportunities For The Green Economy: A State-By-State Picture Of Occupations That Gain From Green Investments (Robert Pollin & Jeannette Wicks-Lim, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts – Amherst, June 2008). Related press release. State-specific reports also available for:
– New York
In addition, the following organizations may have additional information: