Green Job of the Day is a feature of Green Collar Blog which highlights a job opening pertaining to environmental or social responsibility.
An excerpt of the job announcement follows below. You can review the complete job announcement here.
This is a position which requires a wide range of skills, including the following experience and characteristics:
- Successful leadership experience, preferably working with a non-profit organization.
- A proven track record in fundraising and development, cultivating donors, continuing our project based grants and ensuring the financial integrity of the organization.
- Experience leading and working hand in hand with a committed Board of Directors.
- Dynamic and energetic.
- Successful program/project management and contract oversight experience
- Comfort with using or learning a range of computer programs including GIS and database management.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including being the public face of the organization.
- Finds satisfaction in developing new partnership with community and governmental agencies.
- Oversight of all fiscal aspects of a small non-profit including preparing annual budgets, monitoring expenses, financial grant reporting and meeting financial goals.
- Volunteer recruitment and oversight experience.