The Partnership for a Healthier America (PHA) is a non-partisan nonprofit that is devoted to working with the private sector to make the healthy choice the easy choice for busy parents and families. First Lady Michelle Obama serves as PHA's Honorary Chair and former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist and Senator Cory Booker serve as Honorary Vice Chairs.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Partnerships within the Partner Relations team, this position will provide food and nutrition expertise internally and externally. Specifically, the position will:
- Shepard partners through the verification process, which informs PHA’s annual Progress Report, including fielding questions, reviewing partner data before submission to third party verifiers, etc.
- Conduct food and nutrition product assessment and background research for the development of PHA partnerships.
- Conduct recipe analysis and reviews for use in external PHA communications channels.
- Manage the development and distribution of partner communications materials such as initiative newsletters.
- Manage PHA’s general email inboxes.
- Work closely with other PHA departments in the execution of these essential functions including New Business, Development and Marketing and Communications Departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in a food and nutrition or related field and be Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) or Dietetic Technician, Registered (DTR) eligible.
- At least two years of experience, and relevant school work can replace work experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills, with the ability to multi-task and deliver quality work on time under tight deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Passion for PHA’s mission of solving the childhood obesity crisis in a generation.
To apply for this position, please send a resume, cover letter and salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Coordinator" in the title.
We regret we can only contact selected applicants. PHA offers competitive compensation and benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer.