Green Job of the Day is a feature of Green Collar Blog which highlights a job opening pertaining to environmental or social responsibility.
An excerpt of the job announcement follows below. You can review the complete job announcement here.
Join a company that combines a dedication to fighting global climate change with a high-growth entrepreneurial environment. Recurve, formerly Sustainable Spaces, is the leader in home performance services, making homes more energy-efficient, more comfortable, and healthier. We are on the forefront of the cleantech revolution, as maximizing energy efficiency is usually the best answer to how individuals can minimize their environmental impact, and they can save money while they’re doing it.
We are currently seeking to hire an Operations Manager for our San Francisco headquarters. Some of the projects that you will be responsible for are:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of a 40-person (and growing) home performance company.
- Directing the organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Developing processes and improving internal systems so jobs are completed on time, within budget and to our clients’ satisfaction.
- Reviewing financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost changes and program development.
- Coaching leadership staff throughout the organization & visiting job sites on a bi-weekly basis.
- Working with the local Business Development and Marketing teams to increase jobs sold.
- Attending specialized trainings so you understand how the work we do impacts our clients and the environment.
- Working with our software division to assure the operations team receives accurate field and parts-pull data.