Acterra will present a program entitled Greening Your Career Forum on Tuesday, May 19. This event will feature a presentation by Dr. Carol McClelland (Founder, Green Career Central) and a panel session with speakers who will share insights into how they obtained their green jobs:
- Emy Mendoza – Zero Waste Planner, City of San Jose
- Walker Kellogg – Project Engineer, Energy Technology Infrastructure, Salas O'Brien Engineers
- Kate Latham - Home Consultant, HomeZ
- David Wiley – Supervising Environmental Planner, Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Birgit Rodstein – Global Account Director, CEVA Logistics
This program will also introduce Acterra's Be the Change program, a year-long leadership training course that helps people green their careers.
This event will take place from 5:30pm – 9:00pm at Symantec VCafe, 350 Ellis Street, Mountain View, CA. Tickets are $20 for Acterra members or $30 for the general public if registering in advance. Tickets are $40 at the door. For more information: